Today's wrap tutorial is posted on 100 layer cake, where I was guest-blogging this week. (Thanks 100 layer cake ladies!!) It's a kimono-style napkin fold, and so versatile for dinner parties and events. Here we go...
We're using our mustard "Give Luck" wrap but you can of course use any napkin / fabric you like.
1. Place fabric wrap face-down. Fold the top side towards you and fold again to create a pleat.
2. Take one corner and fold towards the middle.
3. Repeat on other side to form the kimono collar.
4. Take the side closest to you and fold towards the kimono collar and make a pleat.
5. Turn the whole thing over.
6. Take one end and fold in.
7. Repeat on other side. You should have a neat rectangular shape now. Turn it over….
8. … voila!
Have a lovely weekend! Happy wrapping!